- 30 min
Homemade, crispy delight
1. Defrost the pastry and roll out each sheet thinly.
2. Place one sheet of pastry on top of each other, spread with fig mustard and cut into strips of about 2 cm width.
3. Place the strips on a baking tray lined with baking paper and twist them.
4. Mix the egg yolk with the cream and coat the dough strips with the mixture.
5. Finely grate the Comté and sprinkle over the dough strips.
6. Carefully turn the dough strips and repeat the process on the back.
7. Bake the cheese sticks in a preheated oven at 200°C for about 15 minutes.
8. Leave to cool and enjoy as an aperitif
This recipe was provided to us by: Vallée Verte