The NATURATA Bio Marché in Rollingergrund in Luxembourg City is our eldest shop - with this shop, it all began in 1989. In 2015, it has been completely renovated and offers you a modern yet familiar shopping ambience on almost 400 m2.
At NATURATA Rollingergrund you will find:
- fresh fruit and vegetables daily, preferably regional and seasonal varieties
- breads, pastries and cakes created by organic bakers in Luxembourg and the Sarre
- speciality Luxembourg and European cheeses made from cow’s, goat’s and sheep’s milk
- an organic butcher's corner
- a huge selection of dry goods: cereals, spices, oils, spreads, mueslis, dried fruits, chocolate, coffee and tea
- the full BIOG brand range
- chilled and frozen products: sausages, meat, fish, ready-made dishes, ice creams, etc.
- vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free and lactose-free foods
- artesian mineral water, cold drinks, fruit and vegetable juices
- organic and biodynamic wines, sparkling wines, beers, speciality liqueurs from the Moselle and the whole of Europe;
- certified natural skincare products and cosmetics, notably without animal testing, free from petroleum derivatives, questionable preservatives and microplastics
- eco-friendly cleaning products
- essential oils and food supplements
- high-end baby and infant food, mainly of Demeter quality
- dog and cat food
The NATURATA Rollingergrund store has easy access. Customer parking spaces and a bus stop are located directly in front of the shop.