The NATURATA Bio Marché in the Syrdall Activity Zone in Munsbach, together with the NATURATA beauty & culture, offers an extremely wide range of organic food and natural cosmetics. Regional organic meat and sausage products are available at the butcher's counter of the NATURATA Bio Boucherie. You can combine your purchase with having breakfast, lunch or a piece of cake in our NATURATA Bio-Restaurant located on the first floor.
At NATURATA Munsbach you will find:
- fresh fruit and vegetables daily, preferably regional and seasonal varieties
- breads, pastries and cakes created by organic bakers in Luxembourg and the Sarre
- speciality Luxembourg and European cheeses made from cow’s, goat’s and sheep’s milk
- a butcher's counter of the NATURATA Bio Boucherie
- a huge selection of dry goods: cereals, spices, oils, spreads, mueslis, dried fruits, chocolate, coffee and tea
- the full BIOG brand range
- chilled and frozen products: sausages, meat, fish, ready-made dishes, ice creams, etc.
- vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free and lactose-free foods
- artesian mineral water, cold drinks, fruit and vegetable juices
- organic and biodynamic wines, sparkling wines, beers, speciality liqueurs from the Moselle and the whole of Europe;
- eco-friendly cleaning products
- essential oils and food supplements
- high-end baby and infant food, mainly of Demeter quality
- dog and cat food
- a wide range of natural cosmetics, hygienic products, cleaning agents, yoga accessories, books and gift articles in the NATURATA beauty & culture on the first floor
- the NATURATA Bio-Restaurant for your breakfast, lunch and afternoon snack - also as take-away in the ECOBOX
You can shop barrier-free at NATURATA Munsbach. The NATURATA Bio-Restaurant and the NATURATA beauty & culture, both located on the 1st floor, can be reached by stairs and lift. You will find customer parking spaces in our open car park directly in front of the shop and in our underground garage. A bus stop is only a few metres away.