The NATURATA Bio Marché in Dudelange/Burange presents over 4.500 organic and Demeter products on a sales area of 400 m2. Enjoy the relaxed and familiar atmosphere of this shop totally integrated into its neighbourhood.
At NATURATA Dudelange you will find:
- fresh fruit and vegetables daily, preferably regional and seasonal varieties
- breads, pastries and cakes created by organic bakers in Luxembourg and the Sarre
- speciality Luxembourg and European cheeses made from cow’s, goat’s and sheep’s milk
- a huge selection of dry goods: cereals, spices, oils, spreads, mueslis, dried fruits, chocolate, coffee and tea
- the full BIOG brand range
- chilled and frozen products: sausages, meat, fish, ready-made dishes, ice creams, etc.
- vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free and lactose-free foods
- artesian mineral water, cold drinks, fruit and vegetable juices
- organic and biodynamic wines, sparkling wines, beers, speciality liqueurs from the Moselle and the whole of Europe;
- certified natural skincare products and cosmetics, notably without animal testing, free from petroleum derivatives, questionable preservatives and microplastics
- eco-friendly cleaning products
- essential oils and food supplements
- high-end baby and infant food, mainly of Demeter quality
- dog and cat food
The NATURATA Dudelange store has easy access. The customer parking spaces are just in front of the shop.The train station Dudelange-Burnge is only a few hundred meters away.