- 90 min
Savoury cheese-potato gratin
1. Slice the potatoes and put them in an ovenproof dish.
2. Season with salt, pepper, nutmeg, finely diced onions and garlic.
3. Add cubes of bacon if desired.
4. Pour the wine into the casserole dish with the potatoes.
5. Cut the Reblochon cheese in half horizontally and place the creamy side on the potato slices.
6. Bake for 30 minutes at 200°C.
7. 10 minutes before the end of the baking time, pour the crème fraîche over the gratin dish.
8. Garnish with finely chopped chives before serving.
This recipe was provided to us by: Vallée Verte