- 30 min preparation, 45 min baking time
A trendy cake to accompany coffee with friends.
1. Beat the warm butter with 125 g NATURATA icing sugar and the NATURATA vanilla sugar until creamy.
2. Separate the eggs.
3. Add the egg yolks one at a time to the sugar and butter mixture and continue to beat until creamy.
4. Whisk the egg whites together with the remainder of the icing sugar and a pinch of salt.
5. Combine the lemon zest, flour, starch, NATURATA ground almonds and the matcha powder until well blended.
6. Fold the whisked egg whites into the sugar and butter mixture.
7. Lastly, add the other ingredients, alternating with the cream.
8. Pour the batter into a greased cake tin and bake in a preheated oven at 170° (fan-assisted).
this recipe was provided to us by: NATURATA AG