- 25 min preparation, 60 min rest
An exceptional variation on a classic
1. Dilute the NATURATA cereal coffee in 100 ml of boiling water. Add the NATURATA golden cane sugar and stir.
2. For the decoration, set aside a little amaranth. Combine the rest of the amaranth with the quinoa and leave to soak in the prepared coffee.
3. To prepare the cream, beat the mascarpone, the NATURATA cane sugar and the cream until semi-stiff. Stir in the NATURATA cereal coffee powder.
4. Grate the chocolate and chop up the NATURATA cashew nuts. Put half the mascarpone cream in a small soufflé dish. Spread the amaranth and quinoa mixture over the cream. Add a few chocolate shavings. Spread the remainder of the cream over the layer of amaranth and quinoa.
5. Sprinkle the tiramisu with NATURATA cocoa powder and amaranth. Decorate with shavings of NATURATA grated chocolate and chopped cashew nuts. Chill before serving.
This recipe was provided to us by: NATURATA AG