- 10 min + 10 min freeze time
A chocolate delight for summer days
1. Peel the bananas, cut into pieces, then place in the freezer overnight.
2. Heat the coconut milk over a low heat. Melt the NATURATA chocolate in the coconut milk. Leave the chocolate coconut milk to cool.
3. Combine the banana pieces and the coconut milk, and mix well. Add the NATURATA walnut kernels and the NATURATA maple syrup. Mix briefly.
4. Divide the ice cream into small bowls and decorate with banana chips and fresh raspberries.
This recipe was provided to us by: NATURATA AG