- 15 min
Quick and easy
1. Remove the camembert from its camembert paper and put it back in its wooden box.
2. Use a knife to cut a cross in the surface of the cheese and open the corners of the cross.
3. Add the maple syrup, the bay leaf and the finely chopped herbs to the cheese. Then close the corners again and sprinkle the cheese with some freshly ground pepper.
4. Bake the cheese in its wooden box for about 10 minutes under the grill.
5. Serve with toasted bread for dipping.
This recipe was provided to us by: Vallée Verte